DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT; TAKE DOWN NOTICE AND PROCEDURES
We take into account the value and rights of every designers!
It is AussieVibes policy to respond to notices alleging that any design infringes another person’s copyright. If you believe any material accessible on or from the AussieVibes website infringes your copyright, you may request removal of those materials from this website by contacting the AussieVibes copyright agent (identified below) and providing the following information:
- (a) Identification of the copyrighted work that you believe to be infringed. Please describe the work, and where possible include a copy or the location (URL) of an authorized version of the work.
- (b) Identification of the material that you believe to be infringing and its location. Please describe the material and provide us with its URL or any other pertinent information that will allow us to locate the material.
- (c) Your name, address, telephone number and (if available) email address.
- (d) A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the materials is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- (e) A statement that the information that you have supplied is accurate, and indicating that “under penalty of perjury,” you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- (f) A signature or the electronic equivalent from the copyright holder or authorized representative.
For copyright issues relating to the AussieVibes website or Services, please email us at:
Email: [email protected]
For all email submissions please include the subject line: DMCA Takedown Request.
AussieVibes has also adopted a policy of terminating, in appropriate circumstances, the duty of the designer of the design or product who are deemed to have repeatedly uploaded content that infringes the intellectual property rights of others.